[c-nsp] Cisco 6500 VLAN Question

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Wed Jan 23 12:48:04 EST 2013

There is going to be a lot, as this will be carrying 90% of our ISP
customers traffic.  It's the aggregation point for all our customers
connecting through the core to our internet routers.  Would i be better
off using a separate aggregation switch, then dumping into the 6506?
Was trying to save money by using the 6506.

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com