[c-nsp] Issue with POE on SF300-24P

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 07:27:07 EDT 2013

As near as I can tell that model phone (SPA-303) doesn't do POE.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10998/data_sheet_c78-601648.html

If you wish to use POE for this model phone you will need an additional splitter - Cisco part POES5

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10042/ps10044/data_sheet_c78-502433.html

Alternatively upgrade to SPA-5xx series which has POE built in.

regards,
Tony.