[c-nsp] ME3800X/ME3600X/ME3600X-24CX/ASR903/ASR901 Deployment Simplification Feedback

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Sun Jul 21 22:23:31 EDT 2013

I'll add my +1 to Mark's suggestions, and request more 10GE ports.
We're receiving more requests for 10GE (mostly sub-rate, some line-rate)
from our customers and offers from our carrier suppliers for the same.
The 3600X-24CX fits part of that bill, but I'd really prefer something
with more than 8GE ports when the four 10GE ports are activated.

-- Stephen