[c-nsp] Multi-Vendor CAPWAP AP Interop Using Cisco 5508 WLC

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 14:00:12 EDT 2013

Hi,

> Can anybody tell me if this is still the current state of CAPWAP?
> Has anybody seen or had experience running a multi-vendor AP deployment using Cisco WLC's ?

I havent seen any cross-vendor wireless solution using CAPWAP 'standard' at all.
let alone working on cisco controllers...  (given their issues getting their OWN wireless
APs working fine with their wireless controllers...........)

would be VERY interested in seeing/knowing of working solutions (even not involving cisco!)

alan