[c-nsp] Label still appearing in traceroute after disabling ttl propagation

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:55:28 EDT 2013

For the record, someone had applied some LDP label filtering for testing,
which caused one of the P routers not to have labels for a set of prefixes
and allowed the original IP traceroute packet to be exposed within the core
before it reached the PE router. Once we removed the filtering, all was
well.