[c-nsp] NetflowAuditor

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Jun 20 14:42:28 EDT 2013

Hey thereŠ.

We used it quite some time back and it was "ok".  Our issue with it was
scaling - once we started to do 1:100 sampling across several routers it
had a really difficult time keeping up.  The hardware we were using was
"beefy" Š. Granted this was quite a while back when we were using GSR's
12012 and 12410 specificallyŠ.

Since, we bought some other packages and finally just went with Arbor -
not cheap solution but works well for our needs...

Best advice I can think of would be to get a trial version and test it..

Cheers,
Paul