[c-nsp] Sup2T - poor netflow performance

Dumitru Ciobarcianu cisco-nsp at lnx.ro
Tue Mar 26 17:19:14 EDT 2013

On 26-Mar-13 18:33 PM, Gert Doering wrote:
> Ugh.  I can't answer this - we have no Sup2T yet - but I would be very
> much interested in whether you can get this solved.  We're currently
> planning our "next gen" hardware, and it will either be ASR9001 or Sup2T -
> and we're leaning towards Sup2T because "that's 6500, we know the
> platform"... (famous last words).

A bit offtopic:

You're sure you didn't mean 9006 or 9010 ? You can't have redundant RSPs
in ASR9001, and the chassis is maxed at 12 10G ports...

ASR9001 is a really nice small machine but a bit immature imho.

I have opened tickets for silly bugs like "igmp snooping breaks ospf" or
"show ip route command chrashed with SIGSEGV". (XR 4.3.0)

Oh, and they finnaly released an SMU for "onboard ports shutd down for
no reason" but only for 4.2.3, not 4.3.0 ...

Dumitru "it compiles? ship it!" C.