[c-nsp] Left-field trivia questions...

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Thu May 2 03:41:34 EDT 2013

(1) yeah I was wondering why there are so many emails on the list and mails
formatting is now html all of a sudden, than I noticed the sent date is
dating back to 2010.
      So I'm glad it's not just me :)

(2) I guess that depends on tacacs implementation. Though even if that would
work I'd recommend using the standard tools to get the change updated to all
the tacacs servers.

adam