[c-nsp] Need help with IPv6 CoPP

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Mon May 6 12:26:20 EDT 2013

Hello,

in the non-working copp-config "sh ipv6 ospf nei" shows
"EXSTART/BDR" and "EXSTART/DR", so looks like they already found out.

Anyway, do you know which protocol number and maybe port-number they use
(if it is not 89 and CoPP just does not filter correctly) ?
Using "permit ipv6 FE80::/10 FE80::/10" without anything further does not
make much sense because it matches half of the possible ipv6 "risk
traffic".

kind regards
Rolf