[c-nsp] Cisco 7600 A-VPLS Flow based load balancing over ECMP

Holger L cisco at entrap.de
Wed May 15 04:54:01 EDT 2013

Hello together

We are trying to get Flow based load balancing over ECMP paths on our
Cisco 7600 with ES+ Linecards running. Right now we use IOS 15.3.1-S1. The
Feature Navigator tells me only series 6500 is supported. Is that true?

The command I found to activate FAT-PW on 76 is "platform vfi
load-balance-label vlan", which seems not to balance on flows, but on
labels.
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/7600/install_config/ES40_config_guide/es40_chap6.html)
The command "pseudowire-class xy; load-balance flow" as other docs suggest
is not available on our IOS.
Any hints how to get that running?

Thank you.

Best regards,