[c-nsp] Difference between 4.3.0 and 4.3.1 version in ASR9K

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:27:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

I was told by my friendly SE that from now on (at least on 9k, not
sure about CRS) the .0 and .1 releases will be feature-releases with
all subsequent once being bug-fix only.

@Xu
If you don't need any of the features in 4.3.x then you should
consider 4.2.3 + recommended SMUs. This is a long-term support
release.

kind regards
Pshem