[c-nsp] asa ssm-csc-10 module

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Fri May 31 02:26:54 EDT 2013

 They will handle a good bit, but depending on your load they can slow
things down.   That said, make sure the DNS servers you list in the configs
on the CSC are working and responding, as part of its functions are done by
performing RBL lookups using DNS.  If they start failing, or are slow to
respond, the CSC can slow to a crawl..

---
Howard Leadmon

If I turn