[c-nsp] Sup2T - poor netflow performance

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Thu Oct 17 12:43:18 EDT 2013

On Oct 17, 2013, at 7:06 PM, "Rolf Hanßen" <nsp at rhanssen.de> wrote:

> For example a box exporting something to a Peakflow SP for dos recognition.
> I recognized that starting a random-source-ip flood over my box even could
> make the cli freeze.

This is not normal.

What does your per-interface config look like?

Are you sampling?

What linecards are you using?  Are they DFC4s or CFC linecards?

Just as an aside, it would be advisable not to use the collect verb for the input interface, but rather to use the match verb in order to use input ifindex as a key field.  'Collect' is for non-key fields.