[c-nsp] ASR9K IOS-XR 4.3.2 or 5.1.0

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Sep 25 04:03:00 EDT 2013

Hi,
If you have to pick now than I believe the 4.3.2 would be a better choice
compared to the brand new branch of 5.1.0.
Personally I'm waiting for at least 4.3.3 or even 4.3.4 as a long term code
as it has all the major features we need and hopefully majority of the nasty
bugs are going to be fixed by then.
Since the upgrade process in a production network is such a PITA hopefully
we'll be able to thrive on 4.3.4 + SMUs till we decide to switch from MPLS
to SR :)

Just read through the release notes caveats to see whether something strikes
your eye and check out the SMUs available.

adam