[c-nsp] Bundle member issue

Alejandro Aristizabal aaristizabal at mediacommerce.net.co
Thu Apr 10 16:11:38 EDT 2014

Good,

  I got an interface Bundle with 2 memebers, interfaces Gi0/0/0/18 and
Gi0/0/0/19 (each one has two fiber cords, rx and tx), one fiber cord
(tx) got damaged on interface Gi0/0/0/19 but this interface was still in
UP UP state, the bundle still used this interface for traffic sending.
¿if one cord got damaged why the interface was still in UP UP state...
How can I make if this happen again, the interface Gi0/0/0/19 goes down ?

  thanks for read this message, and Id like some one help me solving
this issue.

-- Alejandro Aristizabal Analista de Interconexión Email:
aaristizabal at mediacommerce.net.co Móvil: 3206777514