[c-nsp] ME3600 15.3(3)S2 BFD stays down after reload

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:12:41 EDT 2014

Just to follow up on this, I've updated this bug, and it should be visible
in the next day or so.

In short it only happens on the me3600-cx when running ISIS. If you aren't
running ISIS or you don't have a me3600-cx you can't encounter this. The
me3600-x and me3800-x don't have this problem, since it's related to the
FPGA hardware offload of BFD