[c-nsp] IOS to IOS-XR convertor tool

John Kristoff jtk at cymru.com
Fri Aug 29 07:51:15 EDT 2014

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:06:05 +0300
Hank Nussbacher <hank at efes.iucc.ac.il> wrote:

> I know it was asked many years ago (anwser then was no), but does
> there exist such a tool either publically or internally inside Cisco?

I have an old, and really hacky hybrid2native.pl script I wrote while
I was at Northwestern doing migrations of that code on the 6500 line
about a decade ago. This may not help you much, but if you or anyone
else thinks this could be of some value, I'll dust it off and put
it online somewhere.  Some of the same concepts may apply, but the
script code would hopefully be much better if reimplemented to support
IOS to IOS-XR this time.

John