[c-nsp] Unable to create BFD session on C6500

Murat Kaipov mkkaipov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:00:05 EST 2014

Hello Marco.
Now I don't have any idea. But in my opinion there is issue on me3600. I haven't any proof, but it is just my experience with ME series switches. If you can, check this theory. Connect gi2/7 on cat6500 to another box and try setup ospf with bfd in some another ospf process. You can do it for me3600 too.
Thank you. I really have no other idea.
Murat

Sent from my iPad