[c-nsp] output rate-limiting ME-3600X

Thong Hawk Yen hawk.yen.thong at time.com.my
Mon Dec 29 11:59:29 EST 2014

       Hi Pshem,

       I would like to seek your clarification to an old thread. Base your config below doing service-instance rate-limit.
       Does this rate limiting techniques by counting
       (a) L2 Frame ( aka MEF service frame ) without the "Inter-Frame Gap" and "Preamble & Start of Frame"
       (b) L1 Frame ( aka 802.3 frame ) that is inclusive of "Inter-Frame Gap" and "Preamble & Start of Frame"

       I have been  looking for these information in Cisco website and the "Cisco ME3800x & ME3600x Switch  Software Configuration Guide" without avail. Any clue would be appreciated.

       Thanks

       Regards
       THY