[c-nsp] ME3600X 24CX experience feedback

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Mon Feb 17 07:45:37 EST 2014

Hello George,

Three have been cases where CX behaved differently than X, however those
bugs have been addressed and now it seems that these two platforms are in
sync concerning functionalities and bugs (not speaking about the CES on CX
of course) so since you are familiar with upsides and downsides of X you can
rely on CX to have the same features/limitations.

adam