[c-nsp] Upgrading to 40G

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Fri Feb 28 08:19:36 EST 2014

Have the networks changed that much?
Some time ago we used to push L2 from mainframes on T/R or SDLC (I hated SDLC always had to guess the settings) over WAN with DLSW+.
Now PWs and VPLS is the buzz.

Yeah the good old 4500 was actually the first router I have played with, that was in Cisco networking academy at secondary school some 14 years ago.

adam