[c-nsp] bug CSCum74698 SYSMGR-2-TMP_DIR_FULL: System temporary directory usage is unexpectedly high at 90%.

Peter Persson peter.persson at bredband2.se
Mon Jul 7 17:20:14 EDT 2014

Hey,

Just read the CSC, it seems like nothing happends with the "running",
except some commands will be "unrunnable"

*Symptom:*
n7k running nxos version 6.2.6 and configured for detailed ip acl logging
(logging ip access-list detailed) fills up /var/tmp part of the disk which
affect system cli.

*Conditions:*
show tech output cannot be collected or various other show cli are not
producing expected output with error message 'No space left on device'.

*Workaround:*
No Workaround

I would suggest an upgrade from NXos 6.2(6) as soon as possible.

Regards,