[c-nsp] xconnect with vlan rewrite between ME3600 and ASR9K

Peter Persson peter.persson at bredband2.se
Fri Jun 13 06:25:01 EDT 2014

Hey,

This is a known issue.
Paste from Cisco TAC

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug42508/?reffering_site=dumpcr

As per the description on the above DDTS, the following scenarios are
unsupported:

1. When we have EVC XConnect/SVI Based XConnect/RPW
- It won’t work when core is SVI Trunk.

2. When we have Port-Based XConnect on the other side
- It won’t work when core EVC and BD Tag don't match.
- It won’t work when core is SVI Trunk.

The workaround to this issue is to:

1. To use EVC in the core side instead of switchport trunk or
2. To use mpls over physical routed port instead of svi.

/Peter