[c-nsp] replace Huawei HG863 GPON terminal with Cisco gear

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:01:25 EST 2014

Tarko,

so even once Huawei releases its GPON ONT in SFP form-factor which is
compatible with their GPON OLT in OMCI protocol wise, it wont help as long
as service profile in OLT operated by ISP is not updated? I wish this isn't
so strict and OLT could be able to adopt with different(at least to some
extent) GPON terminals dynamically.. :P

regards,
Martin