[c-nsp] FCoE or FCIP over MPLS possible?

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at steria.se
Wed Mar 19 07:22:36 EDT 2014

Hello.
We are having the same thoughts also and so far we have come to the conclusion that it should be possible from e technical standpoint but haven't done any tests with it.
Then we have the age old question if we really should.

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards,

Gustav Uhlander
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Steria AB
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23  Stockholm