[c-nsp] NX-OS Default MSDP Peer

Pavel Stefanov p.stefanov at v6horizons.net
Wed Mar 26 18:29:59 EDT 2014

Thanks Adam. I recall reading a very good doc explaining the RPF checks
on SA messages on Cisco kit but I can't seem to find it on their website
anymore...

I think the second option with the mesh group is the option that will do
the job as there are multiple MSDP peers on each device and the MSDP
originator ID/peer address is unique on each router part of the Anycast
RP in each domain. The routers peering the two domains together need to
propage the SA messages from the other peers in the domestic mesh group
to the other domain so to do that, I think I will need a second mesh
group with a single peer in the remote domain.

Pavel