[c-nsp] more net flow, which interfaces to monitor and in which direction?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Thu May 22 09:35:46 EDT 2014

So for a little more clarification on this, I would want to monitor say ingress on my transit links and then ingress on say my input links from my server farm ports and capture the data that way instead of monitoring ingress and egress on the same transit only interfaces?  So in other words measure inbound from the public internet and then inbound from the internal sites and customer pools?

Do I more or less have it?