[c-nsp] IOS-XE: Applying or removing uRPF on a virtual-access interface using RADIUS av-pairs.

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Thu Nov 6 14:03:21 EST 2014

Hi Lukas,

That was a typo on my part, and unfortunately "lcp:interface-config=no
verify unicast" does not seem to work.

lns02.eg.tor1#sh ip int vi3.49
Virtual-Access3.49 is up, line protocol is up
   Interface is unnumbered. Using address of Loopback3230 (10.20.31.16)
   Broadcast address is 255.255.255.255
   [.. snip ..]
   VPN Routing/Forwarding "VRF-XYZ"
   [.. snip ..]
   IP verify source reachable-via RX, allow default, allow self-ping <<<<
    0 verification drops
    0 suppressed verification drops
    0 verification drop-rate

I'm wondering if the virtual-template takes precedence rather than a
custom AV-Pair.

-- Stephen