[c-nsp] ASR9K QoS on Bundle

redscorpion69 redscorpion69 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:32:17 EDT 2014

Thanks for quick reply.

I believe management requested since one of the servers is reading
bandwidth allocation from bundle port, rather than aggregate info from all
individual ports. Something stupid along those lines.

Nonetheless, let's say we're configuring policy on physical member. Is
there a reason why I can't apply it? Can it be applied ?