[c-nsp] ASR9K QoS on Bundle

redscorpion69 redscorpion69 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:09:44 EDT 2014

Thanks.

Could someone confirm this? Can policy be applied on physical bundle
members at all ?

Also, what would be the closest thing to "show policy-map interface
Bundle-Ether X" but for physical member interface? Since there's not policy
on member?

I have couple of commands but that's not exactly it:

show qos interface bundle-Ether x input member texxx
show qos-ea interface bundle-Ether x output member texxx
show qos summary interface bundle-Ether x output member texxx

Regards