[c-nsp] unicast IPv4 packets punted on Cisco 4500

Andras Toth diosbejgli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:29:12 EDT 2014

What are you trying to test exactly? Having packets coming back on the same
L2 port in same VLAN where they were sent out is so rare that I can't think
of anything suddenly which would do this in real life.

You can just connect a cable from one port to another (form a loop) and
send the traffic that way. You can disable STP and have a happy loop of
packets flowing at wire-rate.

Andras