[c-nsp] 3850?

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Thu Apr 9 16:05:30 EDT 2015

To get flexible netflow via nbar you are probably going to have to go to much more expensive box.
The 72xx series might do it as Gert mentioned.  But nothing with hardware forwarding is really going to do that.
You probably need a separate switch and router to achieve what you need unless you go up to a ASR1000 series.
The ASR1001 would be a good fit depending on the port count you need.  But again you might need a router and
A switch to achieve what you need.

Mack McBride | Network Architect | ViaWest, Inc.
O: 720.891.2502 | mack.mcbride at viawest.com | www.viawest.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube