[c-nsp] ASR902 vs ME3800X

Mattias Gyllenvarg mattias at gyllenvarg.se
Fri Apr 24 06:11:24 EDT 2015

I will not claim to be a expert on this platform.
But, from the CCW it looks like some cards can only be placed in slot 1-3
and others in 4-6.
So port density gets harder to calculate. Also, older cards are not
compatible with the new RSP. At least they can not be ordered in chassis
this way.

It seems a little early for this platform to be deeming things incompatible.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk>