[c-nsp] Need working ASR1k pppoe police/shaping

Mike mike-cisconsplist at tiedyenetworks.com
Sat Aug 1 15:44:55 EDT 2015

On 07/30/2015 01:19 AM, Lukas Tribus wrote:
> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/bbdsl/configuration/xe-3s/asr1000/bba-xe-3s-asr1000-book/bba-ppoe-ses-q-rad-xe.html
>
> Which basically boils down to:
> The following AV-pairs define the QoS policy to be applied dynamically to the session:
> "ip:sub-qos-policy-in=<name of the QoS policy in ingress direction>"
> "ip:sub-qos-policy-out=<name of egress policy>"
>

> You need to configure the policy-maps on the box first, obviously.

Right, the rub is 'configure the policy maps', which is what I started
with. Then there are the control policies and the service policies and
the lack of any explanation, because it all has to work %100 before any
of it can work, at least in my extensive testing. Somone graciously
supplied a working example for access rate limiting which was easy
enough to do. More sophisticated queuing and shaping still is elusive -
do you have any examples of QoS that you can share?

Mike-