[c-nsp] ASR920 Service Instance - when to 'rewrite ingress'

Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam (vinbalas) vinbalas at cisco.com
Thu Aug 20 00:37:19 EDT 2015

Hi Eric,

Your understanding is right. I'm out of office this week, let me get back
to you next week to figure what the issue is.

Thanks,

Vinod Kumar Balasubramanyam
ENGINEER.TECHNICAL MARKETING

vinbalas at cisco.com
WebEx Social profile <http://iwe.cisco.com/web/vinbalas>
Phone: +1 408 527 2051
Mobile: +1 919 802 8751

CCIE - 25703

www.cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/>

 Think before you print.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.