[c-nsp] asr9k/trident - ipv6 bgp attributes / enrich nfdump files with AS for ipv6 from MRT dump

Matej Gregr igregr at fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Feb 9 12:06:12 EST 2015

Hello Florian,
  if you want to update the nfdump files offline, you can use Perl API
we have developed [1].

There are several scripts in example directory and download_asn_db and
nf_asn_geo_update will do exactly what you want.

download_asn_db will download the BGP table dump from RIPE RIS and
create a fast database [2] for the next script.

nf_asn_geo_update will update the nfdump files with src and dst ASNs
using the database created in the previous step.

You can tweak the scripts as you want.

M.

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~tpoder/Net-NfDump/lib/Net/NfDump.pm
[2] http://search.cpan.org/~tpoder/Net-IP-LPM-1.09/lib/Net/IP/LPM.pm