[c-nsp] Link affinity

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Tue Feb 10 15:20:23 EST 2015

I found the following discussion that has a lot of details.
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/thread/24839

If you want the tunnel to have color bits 1 & 3, then you would add the
following to the IOS tunnel interface:
tunnel mpls traffic-eng affinity 0x5 mask 0x5

If you wanted color bit 1 matched and avoid color bit 3 then you would
set:
tunnel mpls traffic-eng affinity 0x1 mask 0x5

--
Clinton Work
Airdrie, AB