[c-nsp] question on s/rtbh 6500 with sup720-3cxl

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Tue Feb 10 20:20:11 EST 2015

I do agree its a reaction tool.    using net-10 as my test packet of
love bunny made it easier since I had nice constant traffic from an
upstream provider....

Now I'm ACL'ing   RFC 5735 with respects to those blocks that
shouldn't on the global internet

bgp triggers are working well in the mixed juniper / cisco network we have.