[c-nsp] ISR 4451-X route table size

Antoine Monnier mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:30:45 EST 2015

I would have classified the ISR 445x-X range of routers as hardware-based
routers, based on the different hardwares (both memory and
"CPU"/forwarding-engine)  for control plane and data-plane.
On the other hand, I understood that the ISR 443x range are software-based
routers (same CPU/memory for control and data plane).