[c-nsp] IP on xconnect?

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 12:21:24 EDT 2015

Routed PW springs to mind, though I only see it being supported on ISRG2
Does the CLI allow you to create SVI like the below:

interface Vlan300
 description management interface
 ip vrf forwarding MNGT
 ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y
 xconnect d.d.d.d 102 pw-class pwire-MNGT

Alternatively since you have IP connectivity between the boxes I guess you could create a GRE tunnel and manage the box via the tunnel interface.

adam