[c-nsp] ME3600 migration to something with more 10 gig ports

Fredrik Vöcks fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se
Tue Jul 14 18:23:23 EDT 2015

Problem is simular to ME3600 when you have wrong SDM installed.

If you look at current software available to ASR920 it doesn't have any SDM
templates to chose from and the template that is shipped does not have any
MDT capabilites.

show platform hardware pp active sdm current | i MDT

So when different templates are released in the future my guess is that the
exchange rate will be 255 MDT routes for 8000 ipv4 unicast routes.

Regards,

Fredrik Vöcks
CNO