[c-nsp] Poor speed through GRE tunnel

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 02:56:26 EDT 2015

Gig – you need ISRG2 4400 series at a minimum or ASR1K for more.  I have a few pairs of these terminating VTI links into VRFs, we got a great price – I would have preferred ASR1k as 4400 is 2U.  The security licence on an ASR1k is super expensive though.

BUT you need HSEC licence on 4400, to unlock passed the 85 meg limit.