[c-nsp] Poor speed through GRE tunnel

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 12:34:07 EDT 2015

I probably replied to soon - I get 85+ when using pure VTI, not Gre+Ipsec, on a 1921 - same on 41, and 2901.

Also these client site devices are not doing anything at all but this one tunnel. No nat, no zone based firewall etc. There are dedicated ASA's for the user internet onsite.

The other end is an ASR, which terminates multiple 1921 tunnels.

I am yet to test speeds on gre+Ipsec, sorry for the confusion.