[c-nsp] How to skip the check RSVP makes for router alert ?

Bala Subrahmanyam Venkata balavenkata at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:31:10 EDT 2015

I understand that RA is required by rfc 2205. I asked for a 'knob' (an
IOS  config) since I found a similar on in ASA firewall (i.e. if RA is
sent, the knob can cause it to be ignored).
I don't have enough info to answer the version/router that's
originating the Path requests. Apparently Cisco behaves this way
(string RA check) only when it is the PHP node
and not otherwise.