[c-nsp] ME3600 EoS?

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Wed Jun 3 22:43:44 EDT 2015

Hi Lukas,
ME3600X has the capability to support AER it but due to resource allocation, the decision has been made to focus AER on ASR920. Regarding Cisco Live session, there is a session which I do every year in US on Access Products and Design.
IOS XR has always been the long term plan but for now we are simplifying the management through Cisco EPN manager and Tail-F so that user does not have to worry about the CLI.
BTW ASR9K, ASR 900, NCS6K are part of the same SP group in Cisco so all architecture evolution will be consistent across the entire portfolio.

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager