[c-nsp] Vpdn config ?

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Thu Mar 19 23:25:46 EDT 2015

Hi Oliver,
Do you have your AAA configuration in place?

aaa authentication ppp default group radius
aaa authorization network default group radius

You may also need:
vpdn tunnel authorization network

I think this is required for the router to use the radius-supplied
information to set up the outgoing tunnel.

Andrew