[c-nsp] AToM

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:03:47 EDT 2015

> The ES+ card is connected to the other PE side , from customer side it is connected to module 7
>
> 7 Policy Feature Card 3 WS-F6K-PFC3B SAL1126SR6Y 2.3 Ok
> 7 MSFC3 Daughterboard WS-SUP720 SAL1126T2AG 3.0 Ok

Which is what the guys here are saying all along:
If you core (MPLS) facing module is a LAN linecard or the SUP itself, you
have to use PFC based EoMPLS (which means subinterfaces, not SVI's). Take a look
at the docs, its all there.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/7600/ios/15S/configuration/guide/7600_15_0s_book/pfc3mpls.html#pgfId-1416838