[c-nsp] One Cat6k/Sup2T is software switching, its identical partner is not

Jeroen van Ingen jeroen at zijndomein.nl
Mon May 11 09:33:52 EDT 2015

Update for anyone interested: it's been classified as a new bug,
https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuu15276. Cisco was able to
reproduce it in lab and are currently investigating the root cause.

Regards,

Jeroen van Ingen
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands