[c-nsp] Cheap BGP router for ~20k prefixes

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:12:50 EDT 2015

Further results - It looks like in our current configuration we can't get
past about 2.8Gb/s. We've reached that at about 600k PPS at about 97% of
CPU usage as reported by ESX (might be partially caused our traffic mix -
residential broadband, with a skew towards gaming).  In theory we should be
able to get about 800k PPS, but I suspect that's on basic image (i.e.
without MPLS).

kind regards
Pshem