[c-nsp] Cisco SLB IOS

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Tue May 12 14:07:52 EDT 2015

On May 12, 2015, at 1:05 PM, Maile Halatuituia <maile.halatuituia at tcc.to> wrote:

> Traffic has been forward from the Server by a PBR on the MSFC base on server source address. I can see it on the ACE when debug, the normal destination nat is working but the issue happen when the slb mechanism does not nat the source (server ip) to the VIP so the client can accept it.
> I hope this is clear .

I don’t think it’s possible to use NAT/SNAT in one-arm mode. (I assume you’re referring to cisco LSB “dispatch mode”). One arm mode assumes the return traffic doesn’t pass back through the load balancer. Dispatch mode requires you to configure the VIP address on the servers loopback interface.

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor